Circus at 800

Just another global2.vic.edu.au site

New Equipment for our Circus Hall

July15

At our last workshop at NICA, Ms Molan and I had a discussion about adding more equipment to the Circus Hall. In particular, we were interested in aerial equipment.  We had a quote to have an evaluation of the circus hall ceiling done – it was $2700. Eek! We are currently chasing money to cover the cost of this. We’re also looking for money to cover the purchase and installation of a rope, static trapeze, aerial ring and more! Do you have any ideas for raising money?  We’d love to hear them! 

Do you recognise who this is? This is an aerial hoop, ideal to use when you just want to laze around.

“New Equipment for our Circus Hall”

1. November 25th, 2014 at 6:36 am      Reply Wilbur and Walter Says:

Hello Mis Fisc it’s April and good job on an awesome blog :0

2. November 27th, 2014 at 5:11 am      Reply Zafirah Davies-Harrison Says:

Hey! How ya Doing? Hi its Zaf and I would like to tell you that your blog is really great, but what would make it even better would be information about Bamboozle Auditions! Seeya ( ENJOY )
    http://circusat800.global2.vic.edu.au/wp-admin/edit-comments.php?p=46&approved=1#comments-form

From Zaffy

3. December 11th, 2014 at 11:35 pm      Reply Holly,Ryan and Stella Mc Says:

Hi Ms Fis! I think we could perform a show to raise some money. We could charge 3-5 dollars an entry. Everyone could take part.
    From Holly, Stella and Ryan

4. December 11th, 2014 at 11:51 pm      Reply Ms Fiscalini's Learning Space Says:

Great suggestion Zaf! 🙂

5. December 13th, 2014 at 5:33 am      Reply Zafirah Says:

Thanks Ms Fisc! I also know a way we can earn money for the circus equitment: we can to a circus busking!

6. December 13th, 2014 at 5:36 am      Reply Zafirah Says:

Hi Ms Fisc. Can I have an NICA note for net year because I love NICA so much and I really want to go again. Jai’s went missing and we cannot seem to find it again. I would like to know if he could get a new one and then I could have one too, so I can go, because I really want to go!! Also, for my idea I really want to help!

7. February 25th, 2015 at 6:06 am      Reply Hayley Says:

Good job on your hoop skills Ruby. Keep it up.

Leave a message

Posts by Tags