Circus at 800

Just another global2.vic.edu.au site

New Diabolo Tricks

February24

We have been inventing new tricks.  So far we’ve invented ‘Rectangle’, ‘Skip and Spin’, ‘Invisible Man’, ‘Over the Top’, ‘Suicide Drop’ and ‘TNT Switch’.  We’ve also made a new combination, it is ‘Trampoline, Grind and then Whip Catch’.

Double Skip   Invisible Man   Over the Top   TNT Drop   Spin and Skip

14 Comments to

“New Diabolo Tricks”

1. February 24th, 2015 at 11:30 pm      Reply Tylah Says:

The double skip was really good and I am going to try to do the double skip.

2. February 24th, 2015 at 11:33 pm      Reply Jono Says:

Keep on trying the new tricks and please put more on the blog.

3. February 24th, 2015 at 11:36 pm      Reply McKenzie Says:

I liked all the tricks and I want to practice doing double skip.

4. February 24th, 2015 at 11:41 pm      Reply Will Says:

I think ‘over the top’ was really cool.

5. February 24th, 2015 at 11:43 pm      Reply Ryan Says:

I liked all the tricks because they were really, really good.

6. February 24th, 2015 at 11:45 pm      Reply Ryan Says:

I thought all the tricks were great.

7. February 25th, 2015 at 1:12 am      Reply Ms Fiscalini's Learning Space Says:

When other people do diabolo tricks it looks easy, but when I try to do it it’s hard. I am going to keep practicing though. I’ve just managed to do TNT Drop and now I’m trying Spin and Skip.

8. February 25th, 2015 at 1:12 am      Reply Ms Fiscalini's Learning Space Says:

That last comment was from Harry.

9. February 25th, 2015 at 1:15 am      Reply Hugh Says:

I like all the new tricks that have been made. I hope you find some more tricks to add on to the Circus Blog.

10. February 25th, 2015 at 1:17 am      Reply Koopa Says:

Diabolo is a great to do, I would really recommend it. I’m trying to do Suicide Drop.

Email will not be published

Website example