Circus at 800

Just another global2.vic.edu.au site

NICA SPARKS

We have just finished our second NICA SPARKS troupe workshop and it was a lot of fun. I laughed so much I cried!  Who knew a stick dropping to the floor, or someone opening their mouth could be so funny. I’ve learnt that Rauri’s favourite colour is green, he plays drums in a band which has a very long name, and …………… oh no, I’ve forgotten the third thing. The lie he told was that he had been at NICA for 4 years – he’s only been attending 3 1/2 years. I’m hoping the students who attended might add some more descriptions of their experience. Stay tuned. 🙂

Daina, Grace, Charlotte and Mrs Jerram at one of the train stations.

We’re on our way!

“NICA SPARKS”

1. February 15th, 2015 at 11:19 pm      Reply Liz Skitch Says:

Yes- all sorts of great things happened on stage at NICA SPARKS rehearsals on Saturday. I am really enjoying working with Callum, Daina, Grace and Charlotte- they have brought a great fresh energy to the group and are quickly picking up the rules of clowning. It is great to see the new members of the troupe working with the old members and already there are some great duos emerging. Campbell and Callum…. Daina and Archie!
    Can’t wait for next week! And here is the link to the Sparks Blog- with more details about the clown training exercises.

http://sparksclowntroupe.simplesite.com

2. February 16th, 2015 at 8:26 pm      Reply Ms Fiscalini's Learning Space Says:

Thanks for checking in Liz, and thanks for sharing the comments. The kids at 800 have enjoyed reading it. Today we played some of your warm up games, and we all had a lot of fun. 🙂

3. February 16th, 2015 at 10:37 pm      Reply Liz Skitch Says:

Great to hear!! I’d love some of your warm up games too- let’s swap!

Leave a message

Posts by Tags